Why not print (CTRL+P) this tip and
Searching Your IE Favorites
Most Internet surfers who spend any amount of time on the web are
proud owners of an unwieldy Favorites list . Unless you're super-
organized, it can often be a quite chore to find a certain
shortcut in that chaos. Internet Explorer doesn't provide an
obvious way to search your Favorites folder.
Here's a trick I use anytime I can't find a shortcut that I know
is in there somewhere.
- From the Internet Explorer menu select Favorites
- Move the cursor down and right-click on one of the folders.
- Click on Find. (The Find dialog box appears).
- Click in the 'Look In' field and delete all text to the right of
- Enter your search term in the Named field.
- Click Find Now.
share it with your friends and associates?
Get more time-saving tips just like this one delivered to you by email every week in my FREE newsletter "Spreadsheet Tips From An Excel Addict".
Subscribe at the TheExcelAddict.com/Newsletter.htm and you could win a really cool prize.
You'll be amazed how much time you'll save just by learning a few of these tips.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved by
Close this window