Why not print (CTRL+P) this tip and
Not Sure If You Should Open That Email?
Do you get lots of spam and junk email? Not sure if its safe to
open them? Most junk email is obvious and can be safely deleted,
but there are always a few that you're not quite sure of.
Here's a low-tech solution that I use with Outlook Express to see
what's in an email without actually opening it.
- From your Inbox, right click on the message and choose Properties.
- Click on the Details tab.
- Click the Message Source button on the bottom.
- Maximize the Message Source window.
- You can now see the contents of the message and the type of
attachment, if any, without the risk of launching any
share it with your friends and associates?
Get more time-saving tips just like this one delivered to you by email every week in my FREE newsletter "Spreadsheet Tips From An Excel Addict".
Subscribe at the TheExcelAddict.com/Newsletter.htm and you could win a really cool prize.
You'll be amazed how much time you'll save just by learning a few of these tips.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved by
Close this window