"How To Excel" Mini-Tutorials|
"Helping Average Excel Users Become Local Spreadsheet Experts"
How To Print Your Report Headings On Every Page
If your report contains more data than will print on one page
you will probably want your report headings to print on the top
of every page.
Here's what you do.
- Choose File, Page Setup, and then click on the Sheet tab
- Click in the 'Rows to repeat at top' box and click and drag the cursor through the rows that contain your headings
- You can click OK at this point, or you can choose the Print Preview button to see if everything looks OK
- On the Print Previw screen, click the Next button to see that your report headings will also print on page two
- If everything looks OK, click the Close button.
Why not print (CTRL+P) this tip and share it with your friends and associates?
Get more time-saving tips just like this one delivered to you by email every week in my FREE newsletter "Spreadsheet Tips From An Excel Addict". Subscribe at the www.TheExcelAddict.com/Newsletter.htm.
You'll be amazed how much time you'll save just by learning a few of these tips.|
Copyright © 2003 All Rights Reserved by Francis Hayes (The Excel Addict)