"How To Excel" Mini-Tutorials|
"Helping Average Spreadsheet Users Become Local Spreadsheet Experts"
Bullet Lists In Excel
Have you been told that you cannot use bullet characters in
Excel? I have! Well, don't believe everything you hear. I'm going
to show you how you CAN add bullet characters to text in Excel.
This tip applies only to text entries.
Additional blank spaces can also be added in step 7.
- Select the cells you want to add bullets to.
- From the Format menu select Cells...
- Click the Number tab
- Select Custom from the Category box.
- Click in the Type field (clear any existing format)
- Hold down the ALT key, type 0149, then release the ALT key.
- (Still in the Type field) Press the space bar once.
- (Still in the Type field) Enter @.
- Click OK
Why not print (CTRL+P) this tip and share it with your friends and associates?
Get more time-saving tips just like this one delivered to you by email every week in my FREE newsletter "Spreadsheet Tips From An Excel Addict". Subscribe at the www.TheExcelAddict.com/Newsletter.htm.
You'll be amazed how much time you'll save just by learning a few of these tips.|
Copyright © 2003 All Rights Reserved by Francis Hayes (The Excel Addict)