"How To Excel" Mini-Tutorials|
"Helping Average Spreadsheet Users Become Local Spreadsheet Experts"
Pasting Part Of Your Worksheet To Another Document
If you ever need to include a small part of your worksheet in an
email, a Word document, or a PowerPoint presentation, a simple
solution is to paste it as a picture.
- Select the cells you want to copy.
- Hold down the SHIFT key and select Edit, 'Copy Picture'. (Note,
the Copy Picture menu item is only available if you hold down
the SHIFT key).
- In the Copy Picture dialog box select either 'As shown on
screen' or 'As shown when printed'. Try each of these to see
which you prefer. If you choose 'As shown on screen', the
gridlines will be shown in the picture if they are visible in
your worksheet. If you choose 'As shown when printed' the
gridlines will not be visible in the picture.
- For the Format option choose Picture.
- Click OK
- Switch to the document where you want to paste the picture.
- Press CTRL+V (i.e. keyboard shortcut for Paste) or choose the
Paste option from the menu or toolbar for that program.
Why not print (CTRL+P) this tip and share it with your friends and associates?
Get more time-saving tips just like this one delivered to you by email every week in my FREE newsletter "Spreadsheet Tips From An Excel Addict". Subscribe at the www.TheExcelAddict.com/Newsletter.htm.
You'll be amazed how much time you'll save just by learning a few of these tips.|
Copyright © 2003 All Rights Reserved by Francis Hayes (The Excel Addict)